It was so good that I forgot to take a picture. Here is a picture taken from here.
I always like to see a picture.
Here is my Gluten Free Version:
2-4 boneless chicken breasts (I used 2 frozen from Costco)
2 recipes gluten free cream of chicken soup (recipe here - I just doubled it)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese + extra for topping
14 oz chicken broth (I made it with water and bouillon. Using this much made it a little
runny, but it soaked into the rice and worked just fine. If you don't want it as
runny add less broth.)
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 cup sour cream
6 cups broccoli florets, just fork tender ( I steamed on stove for 4 minutes before adding)
Follow recipe to make cream of chicken soup, when thickened add 1 cup shredded cheese and stir until melted. Add the chicken broth & garlic salt to cream soup and whisk until blended.
* Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
* Pour cream soup mixture over the top of chicken.
* Cover & cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
* When chicken is cooked, shred (thanks to pinterest I know the best to to shred it. Put it
in your kitchen aid mixer with the regular paddle and turn on until shredded. LOVE
how easy it is. If you don't have a stand mixer - use to forks to shred.
* Stir in sour cream to cream soup mixture, then add broccoli and shredded chicken.
* Stir over steamed rice & sprinkle with cheese.
It is one of my new favorite recipes!!!! ENJOY!!!