CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
*** Just a note to those following my blog, but not following a gluten free diet, with just a simple adjustment to the recipes they can be full of gluten. Substitutes: any gluten free flour/mix use wheat flour and omit the xanthan gum. ***

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hamburger Potato Casserole

Being I mentioned it in my previous post I thought I'd share one of my favorite comfort food recipes next.  I will try to post pictures later. 

Mashed Potatoes
1 lb.  Hamburger
1 med.  onion (chopped)
1 can  Green Beans (drained)
1 recipe of cream soup (You can get the recipe here)
1 cup  milk
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Brown hamburger and onion, drain.  Add to hamburger: green beans, cream soup & milk to warm.  In a baking dish put hamburger mixture on bottom.  Layer potatoes on top of hamburger mixture.  Top with cheese.  Heat in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment